Thursday, January 6, 2011

If you have ever thought about becoming a Founder. Now is the time!




Take the leap and become a Founder! Join the many who have come before you and take your life and your community to the next level!

The Great Life is so passionate about making a different with it's Founders, they are offering to match part of your deposit!

Here are the details:

With a $150 deposit by February 28, 2011 the Great Life Foundation will match $100

With your $150 deposit by April 30, 2011 the Great Life Foundation will match $50


Here are the dates:

Founders 12
May 12-14
June 2-4
July 7-9

If you have any questions, contact the Great Life Foundation

Staff@GreatLifeFoundation.com


1 comment:

  1. well with much hesitation, and being adamant on I AM NOT going to do founders I was driving to work the other day and just one word popped into my head Founders,ugggghhhhh I have been fighting this the whole time and now it looks like I get to go and get to create some cash flow for my upcoming experience......

    ReplyDelete